District Court docket-June 23
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
DCóDismissed by the court.
EHAóElectronic house arrest.
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
VLóDismissal with leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard June 23 in Rowan District Administrative, Criminal, Traffic and Infractions Court by Judge Kevin Eddinger:
– Assault on government official/ employee ó Erica P. Alexander, 75 days, suspended, 24 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, CAAF, 24 hours CSW, apology to officer, also simple assault, 45 days at expiration of first sentence, suspended, 24 months probation, same conditions, also resisting public officer, injury to real property and injury to personal property, VD in all three cases.
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Edgar Lassiter Baugham, Jason Michael Riddle, probation terminated unsuccessfully; Avera D. Blackwell, continue on probation; Quinton Andrew Jones, two charges, probation terminated successfully in one case, 30-day sentence activated in second case, NA; Daniel Earl Keith, probation terminated successfully.
– Speeding ó Margaret A. Blackwell, Haley D. Franklin, Deborah Gill Harris, Michael F. Leffew, Howard Ray Mills Jr., Justin Wayne Peacock, Barbara Leland Thomas, PJC/C; Charles William Goforth, court cost; Carlos C. Hernandez, $15 fine, court cost.
– Carrying concealed weapon ó Joshua Ray Brown, 45 days, suspended, 24 months probation including six months intensive probation, $250 fine, court cost, CAAF, 50 hours CSW, weapon to be destroyed, remain away from Kmart, also shoplifting/concealment of goods, 15 days at expiration of first sentence, suspended, 24 months probation, same conditions.
– Injury to personal property ó Larry Burgess, two charges, PJC/C in both cases.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Brenda Nicolas Chunn, VL; Demetrios J. Hasty, VD.
– Shoplifting concealment of goods ó William J. Clodfelter, four days, credit four days served, remain away from Kmart.
– Assault on a female ó Donald Wayne Facemyer, PJC/C, CAAF.
– Driving while license revoked ó Jessie Alan Gillespie, 20 days, suspended, one year probation, $200 fine, court cost; Ira Eugene Hunter, 120 days, suspended, 24 months probation including six months intensive probation, 90 days EHA, $500 fine, court cost, CAAF.
– Injury to real property ó John Harrity, DC.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Brandon Horne, 120 days, suspended, 18 months probation, special probation of 30 days in jail, credit 18 days served, $100 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW, no contact with victim, remain away from Wilco Hess, 500 E. Innes St., also resisting public officer and second-degree trespassing, 120 days at expiration of first sentence, suspended, 18 months probation, same conditions; Gina Marie Kelly, 45 days, suspended, 18 months probation, special probation of 10 days in jail, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF, 24 hours CSW, remain away from Salisbury Mall, NA; Bobby Glenn Locklear, 90 days, credit 27 days served.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Lakisha Annette Houston, $50 fine, court cost.
– Driver failure to wear seat belt ó Marcus Eugene Johnson, $25 fine, court cost, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD.
– Speeding in highway work zone ó Elizabeth S. Mikkelsen, $250 fine, court cost.
– No operator’s license ó Robin G. Oseguera, $50 fine, court cost, also no registration card, VD, also white light rear-drive forward, VD; Bradley D. Wallace, 45 days, suspended, one year probation, $250 fine, court cost, also possession of up to a ounce of marijuana, 15 days at expiration of first sentence, suspended, one year probation, same conditions, also failure to stop for stop sign/flashing red light, VD.
– Simple possession of up to a ounce of marijuana ó Pierre Alonzo Rush, PJC/C, also second-degree trespassing, VD.
– Possessing open container/ consuming alcohol in passenger area ó Rickey A. Torrence, court cost.