District Court June 3
CSWóCommunity service work.
NAóNotice of appeal.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard June 3 in Rowan District Probation Violations and Worthless Checks Court by Judge Marshall Bickett:
– Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county ó Dennis Lee Bost, 45-day sentence activated; Brandy Reavis Garcia, probation terminated successfully; Randy C. Misenheimer, two charges, 45-day sentence activated in Surry County; Justin Scott Morgan, three charges, sentences activated in Iredell County; Timothy Motley, 15-day sentence activated in Cabarrus County.
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Keri Brandun Camps, Stefanie Victoria Melton, Shawn Taylor Poole, 45-day sentence activated; Richard Stewart Chaffin, 120-day sentence activated, NA; Kimberly E. Frizzell, Luciano Lopez Honorio, continue on probation; Randall Emmett Full, pay outstanding court debt, 48 hours special probation in jail; Timothy Austin Hall, Joshua Alexander Hovis, 120-day sentence activated; Julie Marie Hancock, Kathleen W. Skipper, 45-day sentence activated, NA; Shelia C. Hardin, Julie H. Heustess, probation terminated successfully; Christopher Harrington, 60-day sentence activated, NA; Austin Dwayne Honeycutt, 10-day sentence activated; Tom Lee Furr, Brandy Michelle Russell, sentence activated.
– Resisting public officer ó Ashley Ann Davis, also shoplifting concealment of goods, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $200 fine, court cost, transfer to Guilford County.
– Violation of deferred prosecution ó Jermar Davis Hoke, VD.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Sean Michael Hopkins, 45 days, suspended 12 months, $100 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Steven Mark Farmer, six days, credit time served.