District Court May 29
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
LDPóLimited driving privilege.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard May 29 in Rowan District Criminal Court by Judge Charlie Brown:
– Driving while impaired ó Cindi Marie Adames, 60 days, suspended, one year probation, $100 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW; David Gordon Edwards, six months at expiration of earlier sentence, suspended, 18 months probation, $500 fine, court cost, 72 hours CSW, also driving while license revoked, VD, also possessing open container/consuming alcohol in passenger area, RS; Herminio Perez Zuniga, six months, suspended 24 months, $500 fine, court cost, 72 hours CSW, LDP, also driving left of center, VD.
– Resisting public officer ó Michael W. Brooker, 37 days, credit 37 days served; Jennifer L. Pendleton, 45 days at expiration of earlier sentence, suspended, 18 months probation, $200 fine, court cost.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Gerald Lee Brumley, two charges, 37 days in one case, credit 37 days served, 30 days in second case at expiration of first sentence; Timothy Coan, also resisting public officer, 45 days at expiration of earlier sentence, credit three days served; Arielle M. McComber, deferred prosecution, one year probation, court cost, CAAF, 24 hours CSW.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Michael Burke, 16 days, credit 16 days served, remain away from state witness.
– Driving while license revoked ó Billy Frank Everhart, 120 days; Jessie Kiser, two days, credit two days served, also speeding, VD; Stephanie D. McCracken two charges, 45 days at expiration of earlier sentence, credit nine days served, also probation violation, 45-day sentence activated, credit 20 days served, CAAF if work release.
– Speeding ó David Jonathan Fuller, $15 fine, court cost; Wilbert Lee McClain, $15 fine, court cost, also no operator’s license, VD; Janae Rashelle Turner, PJC/C.
– Improper passing ó Felicia Lavern Gibson, $35 fine, court cost, also possessing/displaying fictitious, cancelled, revoked registration card/tag, VD, also operating vehicle with no insurance, VD.
– Careless and reckless driving ó Tyler Chase Haertlein, $50 fine, court cost.
– Assault on government official/ employee ó Troy Dion Reese, 150 days at expiration of any other sentence, credit 29 days served.
– Assault on school employee ó Melanie Rodgers, also disorderly conduct, 27 days, credit 27 days served.
– Possession of stolen goods/ property ó Theola Renee Rhodes, 45 days, suspended one year, $50 fine, court cost, possess no weapon.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Stacy A. Sullivan, also shoplifting/concealment of goods and second-degree trespassing, 90 days.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Jessica Carol Swinson, $100 fine, court cost.
– Possession of fortified wine/ liquor/mixed beverage by person under age 21 ó Dana Aleise Walker, PJC/C.