Building permits March 24-29
Building permits issued from the Rowan County Building Codes Enforcement Department March 24-28:
– New residences ó Ken Cofer, 208 N. Cleo Ave., Granite Quarry; Steve Medline, 750 Bridlewood Drive, Rockwell; Ernest E. Teal, 6055 Southern Lane; Robert W. Marlow, 5940 Enochville School Road, Kannapolis; George and Camilla Stirewalt, 505 Chapman Farm Lane, Rockwell; Anthony Brescia, 295 Bella Vista Drive, Rockwell; Curry Zunk, 3440 Poole Road; Trexler Construction Inc., 653 Amberlight Drive; Bryan Smith, 351 Sunset Point; Craftsman Homes, 243 Castlegate Way, China Grove.
– Residential additions and renovations ó Mike Reid, 239 W. Glenview Drive, China Grove; Winifred Callahan, 1770 Scout Road; Alice Hensley, 318 W. 14th St.; John Micah Moseley, 720 St. Stephen’s Church Road, Gold Hill; Historic Gold Hill, 2605 St. Stephen’s Church Road; Lorine Snow, 2210 Billy St., Kannapolis.
– Piers/decks ó Coryna Price, 5712 Turner Drive, Kannapolis.
– Signs ó Family Dollar Store, 2102 Statesville Blvd.
– Private storage garages ó Jerry Wayne Brindle Jr., 13905 Old Beatty Ford Road, Rockwell; Andy Ward, 1111 Blueberry Road; Jean Bishop, 191 Trex Road, Rockwell; TAB Construction Inc., 1201 Oak Grove Lane; William Holzendorf, 1472 Mill Wheel Drive; Thomas Stover, 5620 Tuckaseegee Road, Kannapolis; Mark Dudley, 106 Barley Run.
– Double-wide mobile home ó Craven Richardson, 270 Four Lakes Drive, Cleveland.
– Mobile homes ó Larry Rodgers, 2390 China Grove Road, China Grove; Beth Lackey, 115 Wyatt Road, Rockwell; Benny Myers, 2155 Briggs Road; Luis Botello, 5865 Sherrills Ford Road.
– Swimming pool ó Todd and Alisha Moore, 1165 Lawing Road.
– Educational building renovations ó Rowan-Salisbury Schools, 170 St. Luke’s Church Road.
– Other structure ó Dale Funderburk, 4670 E. N.C. 152, Rockwell.