SALISBURY ó The Small Business Center at Rowan-Cabarrus Community College has announced its schedule of upcoming free seminars. These programs are offered for people thinking about starting a small business or currently operating one.
The Small Business Center at is a community-based provider of education, training, counseling and referral.
For more information about the Small Business Center and its programs, contact Heidi Whitesell,center director, at email@example.com or 704-216-3526. For more information about the line-up of center seminars and to pre-register, contact Angie Corriher at 704-216-3513 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming center seminars, offered free of charge, include:
– Should I Start My Own Business? ó July 5, 6:30-8:30 p.m., RCCC’s Cabarrus Business & Technology Center, 660 Concord Parkway North in Concord;
– BioDiesel Workshop ó July 10, 6:30-8:30 p.m., RCCC North Campus, Building 100, Room 100;
– Self Employment and the Franchise Option ó July 18, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Kannapolis Train Station, 201 S. Main St.;
– You Owe Me Big Time: Collecting Delinquent Accounts ó July 19, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Cabarrus Business & Technology Center;
– Deciding Your Business Structure: Legal Issues ó July 24, 6:30-8:30 p.m., RCCC North Campus, Building 200, Room 251.
Brian Lee Allen CHINA GROVE ó Brian Lee Allen, 44, 120 Vivian Road, Lot 2, died Nov. 22, 2006, at... read more