- Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:21 a.m.
As a Christian, I have never used the three arguments made by Julian Torrey. The facts I have always used are the...
- Wednesday, November 20, 2013 12:53 a.m.
I looked out my kitchen window this morning, half expecting to see Jeff Krimminger walk up as he has for the past three years.
- Tuesday, November 19, 2013 12:34 a.m.
Recently we in Rowan County seem to disagree among ourselves about a variety of issues. While each of us wants what is best for...
- Monday, November 18, 2013 8:37 p.m.
Attracting ‘best and brightest’
- Monday, November 18, 2013 12:43 a.m.
N.C. law ensures city audits count
- Friday, November 15, 2013 11:41 p.m.
Why stay tied to downtown site?
- Friday, November 15, 2013 12:48 a.m.
Rescue Squad has many to thank
- Thursday, November 14, 2013 6:43 a.m.
Rowan shows love of country, respect for vets
- Tuesday, November 12, 2013 10:30 p.m.
We can still make it happen for United Way agencies
- Monday, November 11, 2013 10:18 p.m.
Coming to an
- Monday, November 11, 2013 12:44 a.m.
Jim Sides (I am deleting the facetious title “King,” as it seems to have gone to his head) and Craig Pierce seem to...
- Saturday, November 9, 2013 12:22 a.m.
Yes, the time is now: With less than one week to go in our Rowan County United Way campaign, we need your support now more than...
- Friday, November 8, 2013 12:08 a.m.
Commissioners’ actions are everyone’s business
- Thursday, November 7, 2013 6:32 a.m.
A recent Republican men’s breakfast with City Manager Doug Paris in attendance was captured on video. Watching the video...
- Wednesday, November 6, 2013 12:37 a.m.
You don’t need to be a Doug Paris fan to give the guy credit for standing up to the county commissioner bullies...
- Tuesday, November 5, 2013 12:35 a.m.
The food stamp cuts that kicked in Nov. 1 were deplorable, but Republicans have proposed a major cut of $40 billion, which is...