- Wednesday, June 19, 2013 12:10 a.m.
I have been a Rowan County resident and taxpayer for almost 70 years. I have always tried to pay my tax bills in a timely manner...
- Thursday, May 30, 2013 12:06 a.m.
Commission Chairman Jim Sides is exactly right about SB236, which was passed by the North Carolina Senate to place all school...
- Tuesday, May 28, 2013 11:37 p.m.
Memorial Day rememberedAs a veteran, I take great pride in Memorial Day and can’t help but take a few moments to...
- Tuesday, May 28, 2013 12:05 a.m.
For the driver who almost caused a major accident on East Innes Street near Walmart, what were you thinking?
- Monday, May 27, 2013 12:09 a.m.
Raleigh has released the state budget — a bit late for some.
- Saturday, May 25, 2013 12:14 a.m.
Memorial Day is set aside each year to remember those brave men and women who died defending this great country and its freedoms.
- Friday, May 24, 2013 9:29 a.m.
‘Sleepy Hollow’ was positive experience
- Thursday, May 23, 2013 12:15 a.m.
The Community Care Clinic is involved in it’ first annual appeal this month asking Salisbury/Rowan County residents to...
- Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:12 a.m.
The National Association of Letter Carriers Branch 934 in Salisbury would like to thank everyone who contributed to our...
- Tuesday, May 21, 2013 12:10 a.m.
The lead item on the Sunday talk shows was the IRS treatment of so-called 501(c)(4) organizations. This is a previously obscure...
- Monday, May 20, 2013 11:36 a.m.
Administration represents fascism on the Potomac
- Monday, May 20, 2013 12:04 a.m.
Lowering income taxes comes at what cost?
- Friday, May 17, 2013 12:08 p.m.
NAACP has the right to protest injustice
- Thursday, May 16, 2013 12:04 a.m.
Administration shows more hypocrisy on gun violence
- Wednesday, May 15, 2013 12:16 a.m.
Community Care Clinic provides invaluable service
- Tuesday, May 14, 2013 12:19 a.m.
Wildlife efforts can go overboard