Blotter for Oct. 3
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, October 4, 2022
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports
• Deputies investigated a larceny from Crescent Heights Drive, Salisbury that occurred between 10:45 and 11 a.m. Sept. 28. Total estimated loss was $250.
• Property damage was reported at a property on Foster Road, Cleveland about 3:30 p.m. Sept. 29. James Leonard Stewart, 27, was subsequently charged with injury to personal property.
• Gregory Lewis Imes, 53, was arrested Sept. 29 and charged with second-degree trespassing in Woodleaf.
• Clarence Leon Graber, 52, was arrested Sept. 29 in Rockwell and charged with possession of a controlled substance.
In Salisbury Police reports
• Property damage from a hit and run on South Main Street was reported to have occurred about 8 a.m. Sept. 30.
• A burglary from a car wash on East Innes Street was reported Sept. 30 and apparently occurred overnight, between 6 p.m. Sept. 29 and 9 a.m. Sept. 30. Total estimated loss was $19,935.
• Police investigated a report of a burglary on Brenner Avenue that occurred between 4:30 p.m. Sept. 29 and 8:30 a.m. Sept. 30. Total estimated loss was $300.
• Vandalism at a county administration building on West Fisher Street was reported to have occurred between 5:30 p.m. Sept. 29 and 9 a.m. Sept. 30.