Blotter: Salisbury Police receive Ryan Street shooting report weeks later
Published 12:30 pm Friday, November 19, 2021
SALISBURY — Police say the resident of a home on Ryan Street reported a shooting on Thursday that happened several weeks earlier.
Sgt. Russ DeSantis said there were no injuries in the shooting, which occurred Oct. 24 near the point where Kirk Street turns into Ryan Street.
A bullet was found in the home and no further information was provided.
In other Salisbury Police reports:
• A woman reported a larceny Thursday in the 1101 block of Terrace Drive in Salisbury.
• A woman reported a larceny Thursday in the 700 block of North Fulton Street.
• Walmart reported a larceny Thursday resulting in a total estimated loss of $2,005.
• Areial Gayle Arnold, 29, was charged Thursday with felony possession of a schedule two controlled substance in the 100 block of West Liberty Street.
• Aaron Alexander Mill, 31, was charged Thursday with felony possession of a controlled substance in the 200 block of North Main Street in Salisbury.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A man on Wednesday reported a larceny of a trailer containing copper and aluminum in the 100 block of Blevins Lane in Salisbury. The total estimated value was $2,500.
• A disruptive student was reported Wednesday at Southeast Middle School on Peeler Road in Salisbury.
• A man overdosed Wednesday in the 400 block of Gaither Drive in Salisbury.
• Leitha Carol Ewing, 59, was charged Wednesday with assault with a deadly weapon in the 200 block of North Main Street.
• Damon Javon Jefferson, 22, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor child abuse in the 100 block of West Liberty Street.
• Alex Wesley Sadler, 25, was charged Wednesday with felony selling or delivering a schedule six controlled substance.