Blotter: Oct. 8
Published 5:05 pm Friday, October 8, 2021
In Salisbury Police reports:
• A man on Thursday reported fraud resulting in the estimated loss of $550.
• A man on Thursday reported a burglary resulting in a $2,929 estimated loss in the 200 block of East 11th Street.
• A woman on Thursday reported a larceny from a motor vehicle resulting in a $5,017 estimated loss in the 900 block of South Fulton Street.
• Kay Jewelers on Thursday reported a fraudulent check in the 1300 block of Klumac Road.
• James Edward Wooding, 18, on Thursday was charged with felony possessing stolen goods in the 600 block of West Jake Alexander Boulevard.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s reports:
• A motor vehicle theft was reported Wednesday at On Track Auto Sales in the 4200 block of South Main Street in Salisbury.
• Poppies Pawn and Gun on Wednesday reported a theft in the 5800 block of South Main Street in Salisbury.
• A man on Wednesday reported a breaking and entering in the 2900 block of High Rock Road in Gold Hill.
• Alexander Daniel Jackson, 21, was charged Wednesday with possession of a schedule six controlled substance with intent to manufacture.
• Austin Brandon Lee Harrison, 27, was charged Wednesday with assault by pointing a gun.
• Jeffrey Curtis Pratt, 35, was charged Wednesday with felony possession of methamphetamine.
• Clyde Matthew Stanley, 41, was charged Wednesday with felony larceny.
• Hayden Scott Godair, 28, was charged Wednesday with being a habitual felon.