Woman reports entertainment equipment, other items stolen from storage unit
By Shavonne Potts
SALISBURY — A woman reported someone broke a lock clasp and entered a storage unit filled with entertainment equipment and other items.
The woman reported to Salisbury police on Tuesday that she had a PlayStation video game console inside the unit, located at Public Storage, 1730 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. She also had $50 worth of socks, a $400 Samsung TV, a microwave she valued at $75, a set of box springs and mattresses valued at $1,000 and chrome wheels valued at $2,290.
In other Salisbury Police Department reports
• Sarah Jane Dalitz, 41, was charged on Tuesday after officers served two arrest warrants for felony identity theft.
• Jeremy Wayne McKeithan, 33, was charged on Tuesday after officers served a warrant for his arrest on a misdemeanor larceny charge.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports
• A woman who resides in the 500 block of Hill Road reported on Monday someone used her social security number to apply for unemployment.
• A woman reported on Monday she was the victim of assault while in the 200 block of Memory Lane.
• A woman reported on Monday someone stole her belongings from her vehicle while in the 3000 block of Foster Road, Cleveland.
• Martin Marietta Materials reported on Monday someone stole items from the 700 block of Quarry Road, Woodleaf.
• A woman reported on Monday she was the victim of larceny while in the 100 block of Andrews Ford Road.
• A woman reported on Monday someone stole her vehicle from the 5900 block of Wright Road, Kannapolis.
• A man reported on Monday someone stole a catalytic converter sometime between Aug. 10 to Aug. 16 from the 4900 block of Moose Road, China Grove.
• Lakita Lashae Collins, 35, was charged on Monday with felony possession of a stolen vehicle while at the Rowan County Detention Center.
• Devon Vastine Craddock, 23, was charged on Monday with felony obtaining property by false pretenses while in the 5900 block of Wright Road, Kannapolis.
• Jessica Leigh Bazemore, 30, was charged on Monday with misdemeanor larceny while at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
• Braden Christopher Adams, 27, was charged on Monday with assault with a deadly weapon while at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
• Robert K. Eustler, 58, was charged on Monday with misdemeanor assault and battery while at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
SALISBURY — The Rowan County Detention Center has seen few COVID-19 cases, but three new jail-transferred inmates at Piedmont Correctional... read more