Blotter: August 14
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports
• A man reported on Tuesday someone stole his firearm from his home in the 6700 block of East N.C. 152, Rockwell.
• A man reported on Tuesday someone stole items from his vehicle while in the 2700 block of Lower Stone Church Road, Rockwell.
• Roger Adam Furr, 52, was charged on Tuesday with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance schedule III while in the 1100 block of Klondale Street, China Grove.
• Cedric Cornell Ross, 37, was charged on Tuesday at the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office with misdemeanor assault on a female.
• Lakita Lashae Collins, 34, was charged on Tuesday at the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office with felony motor vehicle theft.
In Salisbury Police Department
• Sunnie Amanda Peckinpaugh, 30, was charged on Wednesday with misdemeanor simple assault while in the 1500 block of West Colonial Drive.
• Reginald Bernard Wilson, 33, was charged on Wednesday with felony possession of a controlled substance on a penal institute premise.
HIGH ROCK LAKE — When Mikey Wetzel moved to the High Rock Lake area 12 years ago, he heard about... read more