Crime blotter, June 29
In weekend crime reports:
• River Kyle Lowe, 21, of Salisbury, was charged with felony possession of a schedule two controlled substance, felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell or distribute a schedule six controlled substance, misdemeanor simple possession of a schedule two controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
As part of those charges, Lowe is accused of possessing 41.5 units of Xanax.
• Dameon Trent Wise, 16, of Salisbury, was charged Friday with possession of a weapon by a prisoner. Wise allegedly made a weapon from a toothbrush handle.
• Warrants allege Charline A. Vega-Laboy hit a man in the face with a bottle of cologne, causing a 1-inch gash between his eyes and requiring stitches. Vega-Laboy was charged Saturday with assault inflicting serious injury.
• Yota Renee Price, 30, of Kannapolis, was charged Sunday with felony uttering a forged instrument. She allegedly forged a check from New Image Auto Imports on June 8.
• Tequila Norman Young, 30, was charged Sunday with assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly cutting someone above the right knee with a kitchen knife.
Editor’s note: Ask Us is a weekly feature published online Mondays and in print on Tuesdays. We’ll seek to answer your... read more