Blotter April 24: Felon accused of being in possession of firearm
Published 12:00 am Friday, April 24, 2020
By Shavonne Potts
A man was charged Tuesday with possession of a firearm by a felon, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
Jeffrey Wayne Galloway, 35, of the 4600 block of Fish Pond Road, is facing the felony charge.
In other Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports
• A man reported on Tuesday he was the victim of identity theft while in the 4800 block of East N.C. 152, Rockwell, after someone opened credit card accounts in his name.
• A woman reported on Tuesday from the 2600 block of Wind Swept Way, Rockwell, a fraudulent Windstream account by the victim’s ex-wife.
• A woman reported on Tuesday she was the victim of an assault while in the 100 block of Roy Miller Park Road.
• A woman reported on Tuesday she was the victim of an assault while in the 400 block of Brentwood Circle, Kannapolis.
• A man reported on Tuesday he was the victim of vehicle arson while in the 2700 block of McFarland Drive.