Blotter April 23: Propane distributor reports theft
By Shavonne Potts
SALISBURY — Propane distributor Amerigas reported on Monday that someone stole items from the company in the 5100 block of U.S. 601, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
In other Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports
• A man reported on Monday someone broke into his residence in the 2900 block of Old Mocksville Road.
• A woman reported on Monday she was the victim of fraud while in the 200 block of Bonaventure Drive.
• A woman reported on Monday she was the victim of vandalism while in the 7100 block of East N.C. 152, Rockwell.
• A man reported on Monday someone stole items from his home in the 700 block of Cedar Glen Circle, Cleveland.
• Erick Dean Wood Roberts, 36, was charged on Monday with misdemeanor assault on a female while in the 400 block of Baker Mill Road, Cleveland.
In Salisbury Police Department reports
• A man reported on Tuesday he was the victim of vandalism at his property located in the 1200 block of Davis Street.
• A man reported on Tuesday someone stole his vehicle license plate while in the parking lot of the Sprint store, 910 E. Innes Street.
• A woman reported on Wednesday a man violated a domestic violence protective order, stole her cellphone and car keys while in the 300 block of South Craige Street.
• Lola Simpson, 56, was charged on Tuesday with felony possession of a controlled substance while in the 500 block of East Innes Street.
• Rodney George Edmond Withers, 24, was charged on Wednesday with a violation of a domestic violence protective order while in the 300 block of South Craige Street.
By Natalie Anderson firstname.lastname@example.org SALISBURY — Rowan County has reached 20 deaths from COVID-19 on Wednesday, with at least 16... read more