Published 12:00 am Thursday, March 19, 2020
South Main Book Co.
1.The Splendid and the Vile, by Erik Larson.
2. Slightly South of Simple, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
3. Tree, by Britta Teckentrup.
4. The Jetsetters, by Amanda Eyre Ward.
5. Do Morals Matter? by Joseph Nye.
6. Field Guide to Dumb Birds in North America, by Matt Kracht.
7. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
8. Olive Again, by Elizabeth Strout.
9. Disappearing Earth, by Julia Phillips.
10. In a Jar, by Deborah Marcero.
1.The Mirror & the Light, by Hilary Mantel.
2. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
3. American Dirt, by Jeanine Cummins.
4. My Dark Vanessa, by Kate Elizabeth Russell.
5. The Night Watchman, by Louise Erdrich.
6. The Dutch House, by Ann Patchett.
7. Such a Fun Age, by Kiley Reid.
8. A Long Petal of the Sea, by Isabel Allende.
9. Writers & Lovers, by Lily King.
10. Deacon King King, by James McBride.
1.Untamed, by Glennon Doyle.
2. The Splendid and the Vile, by Erik Larson.
3. Talking to Strangers, by Malcolm Gladwell.
4. The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse, by Charlie Mackesy.
5. Recollections of My Nonexistence: A Memoir, by Rebecca Solnit.
6. Educated, by Tara Westover.
7. The Mamba Mentality, by Kobe Bryant.
8. A Very Stable Genius, by Philip Rucker, Carol Leonnig.
9. Open Book, by Jessica Simpson.
10. The Body, by Bill Bryson.