Blotter: Man charged with more than 20 counts of defrauding, embezzlement
Published 12:00 am Monday, March 2, 2020
By Natalie Anderson
SALISBURY – Justin Blake Moore, 30, of China Grove, was charged Friday with 11 felony counts of obtaining property by false pretenses and 11 felony counts of embezzlement.
Moore allegedly sold multiple vehicles without delivering a title to numerous individuals and embezzling thousands of dollars from a licensed North Carolina car dealership.
Arrest warrants state that in one of the incidents Moore obtained more than $35,000 from TCP Credit Union in Forsyth County. Moore was entrusted to receive and handle thousands of dollars obtained for the car dealership, warrant said.
In other arrest warrants:
- Leonard Paul Lege Jr., 34, of Mooresville, was charged Saturday for a felony count of child abuse that resulted in severe physical injury. A warrant states Lege severely bruised the buttocks and legs of a 1-year-old child. Lege was also arrested for fleeing a felony charge of flagrant nonsupport for a child from the state of Kentucky.
- David Todd Christy Jr., 29, of Kannapolis, was charged on Saturday for misdemeanor assault of a female after allegedly pushing her and punching her in the face.
- Rigoberto Trujillo Mejia, 34, of Salisbury, was charged Saturday for one felony count of possession of methamphetamine and one misdemeanor count of possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Krysti Brishay Poston, 18, of Rockwell, was charged Sunday for felony possession of methamphetamine and a misdemeanor count of simple possession of one dosage unit of Xanax, which is a controlled substance.
- Jennifer Lynne Williams, 42, of China Grove, was arrested on Sunday for felony possession of cocaine.