South Main Book Co.
1. The Unwilling, by John Hart (preorders).
2. Fearless and Determined, by David Freeze.
3. The Wonderful Things You Will Be, by Emily Martin.
4. Well-Read Black Girl, by Glory Edim.
5. Everybody was Happy, by Hap Roberts.
6. Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott.
7. All Quiet on the Western Front, by Erich Maria Remarque.
8. The Quaker and the Gamecock: Nathanael Greene, Thomas Sumter and the Revolutionary War for the Soul of the South, by Andrew Waters.
9. Confederate States Military Prison, compiled by Donna Poteat.
10. Conviction, by Denise Mina.
1.American Dirt, by Jeanine Cummins.
2. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
3. A Long Petal of the Sea, by Isabel Allende.
4. Such a Fun Age, by Kiley Reid.
5. The Dutch House, by Ann Patchett.
6. Weather, by Jenny Offill.
7. On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous, by Ocean Vuong.
8. The Giver of Stars, by Jojo Moyes.
9. Olive, Again, by Elizabeth Strout.
10. The Water Dancer, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
1.A Very Stable Genius, by Phllip Rucker, Carol Leonnig.
2. Talking to Strangers, by Malcolm Gladwell.
3. The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse, by Charlie Mackesy.
4. Educated, by Tara Westover.
5. The Body, by Bill Bryson.
6. Open Book, by Jessica Simpson.
7. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
8. Why We’re Polarized, by Ezra Klein.
9. Nothing Fancy, by Alison Roman.
10. Successful Aging, by Daniel J. Levitin.
By Rod Oden, LSt Feb. 27-29 and March 5-7 Have you heard it said, “You can’t go home again? In... read more