South Main Book Co.
1.In a Jar, by Deborah Marcero.
2. A Very Stable Genius, by Phllip Rucker, Carol Leonnig.
3. Big Lies in a Small Town, by Diane Chamberlain.
4. American Dirt, by Jeanine Cummins.
5. Everybody was Happy, by Hap Roberts.
6. Witch Hairs, by Dixie Gamble.
7. Reduce, Reuse, Reimagine, by Beth Porter.
8. This Tender Land, by William Kent Krueger.
9. Talking to Strangers, by Malcolm Gladwell.
10. Long Bright River, by Liz Moore.
1.American Dirt, by Jeanine Cummins.
2. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
3. Such a Fun Age, by Kiley Reid.
4. A Long Petal of the Sea, by Isabel Allende.
5. The Dutch House, by Ann Patchett.
6. On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous, by Ocean Vuong.
7. Long Bright River, by Liz Moore.
8. The Giver of Stars, by Jojo Moyes.
9. Dear Edward, by Ann Napolitano.
10. The Water Dancer, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
1.A Very Stable Genius, by Phllip Rucker, Carol Leonnig.
2. Talking to Strangers, by Malcolm Gladwell.
3. The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse, by Charlie Mackesy.
4. Educated, by Tara Westover.
5. The Body, by Bill Bryson.
6. Profiles in Corruption, by Peter Schweizer.
7. Successful Aging, by Daniel J. Levitin.
8. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
9. Why We Can’t Sleep, by Ada Calhoun.
10. Why We’re Polarized, by Ezra Klein.
Part of the End of WWII: Victory 45! series of events The Rowan Museum and Rowan Public Library have allied... read more