South Main Book Co.
1. American Dirt, by Jeanine Cummins.
2. Everybody was Happy, by Hap Roberts.
3. Accidental Saints, by Nadia Bolz-Weber.
4. Reduce, Reuse, Reimagine, by Beth Porter.
5. This Tender Land, by William Kent Krueger.
6. Tell Me a Story, by Cassandra King Conroy.
7. The Hush, by John Hart.
8. Buzz, by Thor Hanson.
9. Talking to Strangers, by Malcolm Gladwell.
10. Long Bright River, by Liz Moore.
1.American Dirt, by Jeanine Cummins.
2. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
3. Such a Fun Age, by Kiley Reid.
4. The Dutch House, by Ann Patchett.
5. A Long Petal of the Sea, by Isabel Allende.
6. On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous, by Ocean Vuong.
7. Agency, by William Gibson.
8. Long Bright River, by Liz Moore.
9. Olive, Again, by Elizabeth Strout.
10. Dear Edward, by Ann Napolitano.
1.A Very Stable Genius: Donald J. Trump’s Testing of America, by Phllip Rucker, Carol Leonnig.
2. Talking to Strangers, by Malcolm Gladwell.
3. Educated, by Tara Westover.
4. Successful Aging, by Daniel J. Levitin.
5. The Body, by Bill Bryson.
6. The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse, by Charlie Mackesy.
7. Say Nothing, by Patrick Radden Keefe.
8. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
9. The Blue Zones Kitchen, by Dan Buettner.
10. Why We Can’t Sleep, by Ada Calhoun.
March 7-April 4 SPENCER — Visitors can once again climb into the cab of an authentic steam locomotive, operating the... read more