Blotter: Jan. 24
Published 12:00 am Saturday, January 25, 2020
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• A woman reported on Wednesday she was a victim of larceny while in the 900 block of E. Lafayette St.
• A man reported on Wednesday he was a victim motor vehicle theft in the 600 block of E. Liberty St.
• Andrew Micah Sifford, 33, was charged on Thursday with felony possession of controlled substance Schedule II at West End Plaza.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• Ruscho at 1190 Long Ferry Road in Salisbury reported a larceny on Thursday.
• A man reported on Thursday he was a victim of motor vehicle theft in the 1400 block of Saw Road in China Grove.
• Denishia Maurriel, 26, was charged Thursday with felony larceny after breaking and entering.
• Jonathan Wayne Nix, 31, was charged on Thursday with felony possession of a controlled substance Schedule II in the 1400 Dunns Mountain Road, in Salisbury.
• Robert S. Arnette, 38, was charged on Thursday with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver controlled substance Schedule II and possession of controlled substance on a penal institute premises at the Rowan County Detention Center.