Continental Structural Plastics looking to hire 30 in Salisbury
Continental Structural Plastics in Salisbury says it needs to hire 30 people, including hourly and salaried positions, as it experiences growth, the company said in a news release.
The company, which has facilities in the U.S. and overseas, said it’s growing globally. It’s adding jobs in Salisbury “due to additional customer programs and increased production volumes,” a news release said. It’s a tier one supplier to the automotive industry,
The company says its available positions include:
- Production operators, which are hourly and work second or third shifts.
- Automation technician, which is hourly and work second shift.
- Electrician, which is hourly.
- Manufacturing engineer, which is salaried.
- Paint Engineer, which is salaried.
- Production supervisors, which are salaried.
- IT analyst, which is salaried.
The company says on-the-spot interviews will be conducted for hourly positions at its 6701 Statesville Boulevard location in Salisbury. Salaried positions should apply online at cspplastics.com.
Continental Structural Plastics purchased its Salisbury plant in 2014. The plant was formerly owned by Magna Composites.
SALISBURY — A China Grove man out on bond for charges connected to a 2018 murder and wanted for a... read more