Blotter: Richfield man reports gun stolen from vehicle
Published 12:00 am Friday, January 3, 2020
By Shavonne Walker
SALISBURY — A man reported to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday his firearm was stolen from his vehicle while parked in the 600 block of Panther Point Trail in Richfield.
In other Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports
• A man reported on Tuesday someone broke into a vending machine at the Webb Road Flea Market, 375 Leach Road.
• A woman reported on Tuesday she was the victim of an assault while in the 100 block of Wakefield Drive.
• Love’s Travel Stop and Country store reported on Tuesday an employee was stealing from the store sometime between Dec. 20 and Dec. 31.
• James Michael Wheeler, 64, was charged on Tuesday with misdemeanor assault with a deadly weapon while in the 100 block of Wakefield Drive.
• James Michael Wheeler, 26, was charged on Tuesday with misdemeanor assault on a female while in the 100 block of Wakefield Drive.