Salisbury’s 2019 bestsellers
Published 12:00 am Thursday, December 26, 2019
South Main Book Co.
1. The Southern Side of Paradise, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
2. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
3. The Testaments, by Margaret Atwood.
4. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
5. Slightly South of Simple, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
6. The Last Ballad, by Wiley Cash.
7. Witch Hairs, by Dixie Gamble.
8. Magnolia Table: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering, by Joanna Gaines.
9. Educated, by Tara Westover.
10. The Guardians, by John Grisham.
1. P is for Pterodactyl: the Worst Alphabet Book Ever, by Raj Haldar & Chris Carpenter.
2. We Don’t Eat Our Classmates, by Ryan T. Higgins.
3. Grumpy Monkey, by Suzanne Lang.
4. Refugee, by Alan Gratz.
5. Dogman: For Whom the Ball Rolls, by Dav Pilkey.
6. Dragons Love Tacos 2: the Sequel, by Adam Rubin.
7. Tree, by Britta Teckentrup.
8. Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site, by Sherri Duckey Rinker.
9. Goodnight Moon, by Margaret Wise Brown.
10. Potato Pants, by Laurie Keller.