South Main Book Co.
1. The Polar Express, by Chris Van Allsburg.
2. The Guardians, by John Grisham.
3. Agent Running in the Field, by John le Carré.
4. Tell Me a Story, by Cassandra King Conway.
5. The Giver of Stars, by Jojo Moyes.
6. The Water Dancer, by Ta-Nahesi Coates.
7. Minute to Minute, by David Baldacci.
8. The Velveteen Rabbit, by Margery Williams.
9. A Charlie Brown Christmas, by Charles Schulz.
10. Me, by Elton John.
1. The Dutch House, by Ann Patchett.
2. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
3. The Starless Sea, by Erin Morgenstern.
4. Olive, Again, by Elizabeth Strout.
5. The Water Dancer, by Ta-Nahesi Coates.
6. The Testaments, by Margaret Atwood.
7. On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous, by Ocean Vuong
8. The Guardians, by John Grisham.
9. The Giver of Stars, by Jojo Moyes.
10. Blue Moon, by Lee Child.
1. Talking to Strangers, by Malcolm Gladwell.
2. The Body, by Bill Bryson.
3. Blowout, by Rachel Maddow.
4. Educated, by Tara Westover.
5. A Warning, by Anonymous.
6. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
7. Me, by Elton John.
8. Say Nothing, by Patrick Radden Keefe.
9. Strange Planet, by Nathan W. Pyle.
10. How To, by Randall Munroe.
Local author Jan McCanless has a new book coming out, a compilation of her humor columns and magazine articles. This... read more