Blotter: Dec. 9
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• A man reported three credit cards stolen from Rooms 2 Suites, at 1300 S. Jake Alexander Blvd., Friday morning.
• The Forum, at 2318 S. Main St. reported someone vandalized the company truck sometime between Nov. 28 to Dec. 5. The drivers’ and passenger mirrors were damaged.
• A female student reported on Friday two male students sexually assaulted her at City Park.
• A man reported two bicycles were stolen on Friday morning in the 400 block of S. Church Street.
• Sacred Heart Catholic School, 385 Lumen Christi Lane, reported a catalytic converter was stolen off a vehicle on Friday.
• Walmart, at 323 S. Arlington St., reported a larceny on Friday.
• Rowan County reported on Friday a window was broken out of the Old Setzer School House behind Horizons, and the word “death” was written in the dirt.
• A woman reported on Friday a lost wallet and important papers, including immigration papers, at the 1100 block of W. Fisher St.
• Walmart, at 323 S. Arlington St., reported a shoplifting on Friday.
• A man reported on Friday a red vehicle struck a mailbox and left the scene at the 1100 block of Arbor Drive.
• A person reported Monday a vandalism of a back door window busted out, in the 700 block of Victory St.
• A man reported Friday vandalism in the 400 block of S. West St.
• A man reported a larceny of a vehicle trailer on Friday in the 100 block of Piper Lane.
• A man reported a breaking and entering on Saturday morning in the 1800 block of E. Innes St.
• A man reported fraud by false pretense on Saturday in the 2200 block of Woodleaf Road. The man paid the suspect $100 for a watch. When he came to Salisbury to pick up the watch, the seller blocked him and was not at the address given.
• Rushco Food Stores reported a robbery with a firearm on Saturday.
• Police responded to the 500 block of N. Ellis St. for a shots fired call Sunday.
• A woman reported a larceny on Sunday in the 600 block of Mocksville Ave.
• Jamel Lesamuel, 32, of East Spencer, was charged with felony interfering with an electronic monitoring device in the 400 block of Gold Hill Drive on Saturday.
• Bernard Johnson, 50, was charged with assault on a female Sunday in the 200 block of Clay St.
• Willie James Collins Jr., 59, of Salisbury, was arrested for larceny at the Family Dollar Store at 410 E. Innes St., on Sunday.
• Frank Larry Graham, 35, of Salisbury, was charged with felony flee to elude and felony tampering with anti-theft device from Belk, at 1455 Klumac Road.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• Frankie Lee Messineo, 28, was charged with second-degree trespassing in the 2200 block of Jacob Post Road, on Thursday. Terresita Lynn Curtis, 41, was also charged with resist, obstruct, delay of an officer
• Amy Nicole Carver, 30, was charged with communicating threats in the 400 block of Leonard Road on Thursday.
• Anthony Tyrone Pressley, 43, was charged with failing to notify of change of address on Thursday.
• Roger Lee McCarter, 40, was charged with obscenity-disseminating harmful material to a minor on Thursday.
• Nathan Ray Miller, 38, was charged with larceny of a motor vehicle in the 2000 block of Poole Road on Thursday.
• Nicholas Jake Brown, 30, was charged with violating domestic violence act on Thursday.
• A man repotted he was assaulted in the 1100 block of Goodson Road on Thursday.
David Haynes will be the featured speaker Dec. 19 at the Chamber of Commerce’s Power in Partnership breakfast at Trinity... read more