Blotter: Nov. 28
Published 9:44 pm Thursday, November 28, 2019
• Brandy Lynn Krolczyk, 27, of Denton, was charged by the Salisbury Police Department with felony assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury, misdemeanor injury to personal property and misdemeanor domestic criminal trespassing on Wednesday. Krolczyk is accused of assaulting the victim with a long-handled file and damaging a $1,250 computer system on Sunday.
• Latika Lashae Collins, 26, of Spencer, was charged by the Spencer Police Department on Wednesday with misdemeanor assault and battery. She is accused of punching someone in the right eye.
• Dustin Lee Blanken, 31, of Salisbury, was charged Wednesday by the Iredell County Sheriff’s Office with using mail or email to threaten or extort, misdemeanor stalking and misdemeanor interference with emergency communication.
• Justin Wayne Coe, 23, of Salisbury, was charged by Salisbury police with misdemeanor possession of marijuana paraphernalia on Wednesday.
• Gary John Plummer, 32, of Midland, was charged by the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office with misdemeanor second-degree trespassing.
• Reuben Elijah Black, 27, of Durham, was changed by Salisbury police with misdemeanor carrying a concealed gun Wednesday.
• Lonnie Brown, 54, of Rockwell, was charged by the Rockwell Police Department with misdemeanor communicating threats and misdemeanor resisting a public officer on Wednesday.
• Justin Scott Pilkington, 28, of Cleveland, was charged by the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office with felony failure of a sex offender to report a new address on Wednesday.