Crime blotter, Nov. 26
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
- Otha Gill, Jr., 60, was charged with assault on a female and communicating threats on Saturday.
- Jim Warren Herndon, Jr., 42, was charged with larceny of a firearm on Saturday.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
- Teri Lynn Covello, 34, was charged with larceny of motor vehicle and injury to personal property on Sunday.
- Daevonne Willie Harris, 20, was charged with second degree trespassing and injury to real property on Thursday.
- Jesse Wayne Dixon, 36, was charged with providing a false report to a police station on Saturday.
- David Scott Walters, 24, was charged with assault on a female with a deadly weapon on Friday.
- Kevin Dewayne Ghent, 37, was charged with attempted larceny and breaking and entering on Saturday.
You Might Like
Cabarrus County attorney Jay White has announced his run for the legislative seat in the newly drawn N.C. House District... read more