South Main Book Co.
1. The Dutch House, by Ann Patchett.
2. The World That We Knew, by Alice Hoffman.
3. Fair Play, by Eve Rodsky.
4. Blue Moon, by Lee Child.
5. A Minute to Midnight, by David Baldacci.
6. Full Throttle, by Joe Hill.
7. Girl, Woman, Other, by Bernardine Evaristo.
8. Sam Houston and the Alamo Avengers, by Brian Kilmeade.
9. Finding Chika, by Mitch Albom.
10. Imaginary Friend, by Stephen Chbosky.
1. The Starless Sea, by Erin Morgenstern.
2. The Dutch House, by Ann Patchett.
3. Olive, Again, by Elizabeth Strout.
4. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
5. Blue Moon, by Lee Child.
6. The Guardians, by John Grisham.
7. The Water Dancer, by Ta-Nahesi Coates.
8. The Testaments, by Margaret Atwood.
9. Nothing to See Here, by Kevin Wilson.
10. Agent Running in the Field, by John le Carré.
1. Talking to Strangers, by Malcolm Gladwell.
2. The Body, by Bill Bryson.
3. Catch and Kill, by Ronan Farrow.
4. Me, by Elton John.
5. Blowout, by Rachel Maddow.
6. Finding Chika, by Mitch Albom.
7. Educated, by Tara Westover.
8. Acid for the Children: A Memoir, by Flea.
9. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
10. Sam Houston and the Alamo Avengers, by Brian Kilmeade.
By Vivian Hopkins, VP, Historic Gold Hill and Mines Foundation 5:30-9 p.m. Nov. 23 GOLD HILL — “Lighting of the... read more