Published 12:00 am Thursday, October 31, 2019
South Main Book Co.
1. Blue Moon, by Lee Child.
2. The Dutch House, by Ann Patchett.
3. Me: Elton John, by Elton John.
4. Know My Name, by Chanel Miller.
5. The Water Dancer, by Ta-Nahesi Coates.
6. The Night Fire, by Michael Connelly.
7. Olive Again, by Elizabeth Strout.
8. Three Days at the Brink, by Bret Baler.
9. The Secret Commonwealth, by Phillip Pullman.
10. The Deserter, by Nelson DeMille.
1. The Dutch House, by Ann Patchett.
2. The Water Dancer, by Ta-Nahesi Coates.
3. The Testaments, by Margaret Atwood.
4. The Guardians, by John Grisham.
5. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
6. Olive, Again, by Elizabeth Strout.
7. Agent Running in the Field, by John le Carré.
8. The Night Fire, by Michael Connelly.
9. The Giver of Stars, by Jojo Moyes.
10. The Institute, by Stephen King.
1. Catch and Kill, by Ronan Farrow.
2. Talking to Strangers, by Malcolm Gladwell.
3. The Body, by Bill Bryson.
4. Me, by Elton John.
5. Blowout, by Rachel Maddow.
6. Letters from an Astrophysicist, by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
7. Educated, by Tara Westover.
8. Dear Girls, by Ali Wong.
9. Permanent Record, by Edward Snowden.
10. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.