South Main Book Co.
1. Blowout, by Rachel Maddow.
2. Talking to Strangers, by Malcolm Gladwell.
3. The Testaments, by Margaret Atwood.
4. Face It, by Debbie Harry.
5. Morning Glory on the Vine, by Joni Mitchell.
6. The Night Fire, by Michael Connelly.
7. Me: Elton John, by Elton John.
8. The Guardians, by John Grisham.
9. Cilka’s Journey, by Heather Morris.
10. Over the Top, by Jonathan Van Ness.
1. The Dutch House, by Ann Patchett.
2. The Testaments, by Margaret Atwood.
3. The Water Dancer, by Ta-Nahesi Coates.
4. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
5. The Guardians, by John Grisham.
6. Olive, Again, by Elizabeth Strout.
7. The Institute, by Stephen King.
8. The Giver of Stars, by Jojo Moyes.
9. Red at the Bone, by Jacqueline Woodson.
10. What Happens in Paradise, by Elin Hilderbrand.
1. Me: Elton John Official Autobiography, by Elton John.
2. Catch and Kill: Lies, Spies, and a Conspiracy to Protect Predators, by Ronan Farrow.
3. Talking to Strangers, by Malcolm Gladwell.
4. Blowout, by Rachel Maddow.
5. The Body: A Guide for Occupants, by Bill Bryson.
6. Letters from an Astrophysicist, by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
7. Educated, by Tara Westover.
8. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
9. Dear Girls: Intimate Tales, Untold Secrets & Advice for Living Your Best Life, by Ali Wong.
10. Year of the Monkey, by Patti Smith.
By Paul Birkhead Rowan Public Library Have you heard about Rowan Public Library’s photowalks? A few times a year, the... read more