Published 12:00 am Thursday, October 3, 2019
South Main Book Co.
1. The Water Dancer, by Ta-Nahesi Coates.
2. Talking to Strangers, by Malcolm Gladwell.
3. The Testaments, by Margaret Atwood.
4. Over the Top, by Jonathan Van Ness.
5. The Pioneers, by David McCullough.
6. The Southern Side of Paradise, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
7. The Chestnut Man, by Søren Sveistrup.
8. The Whisper Man, by Alex North.
9. Outfox, by Sandra Brown.
10. Educated, by Tara Westover.
1. The Testaments, by Margaret Atwood.
2. The Water Dancer, by Ta-Nahesi Coates.
3. The Dutch House, by Ann Patchett.
4. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
5. The Institute, by Stephen King.
6. Red at the Bone, by Jacqueline Woodson.
7. The Nickel Boys, by Colson Whitehead.
8. A Better Man, by Louise Penny.
9. On Earth, We’re Briefly Gorgeous, by Ocean Vuong.
10. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
1. Talking to Strangers, by Malcolm Gladwell.
2. Permanent Record, by Edward Snowden.
3. Year of the Monkey, by Patti Smith.
4. Educated, by Tara Westover.
5. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
6. Know My Name: A Memoir, by Chanel Miller.
7. The Education of an Idealist, by Samantha Power.
8. Call Sign Chaos, by Jim Mattis, Bing West.
9. How To, by Randall Munroe.
10. She Said, by Jodi Kantor, Megan Twohey.