Blotter: Sept 17
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A man reported identity theft Thursday in the 700 block of Blackwelder Farm Road, Rockwell.
• A woman reported a vehicle theft Thursday in the 1000 block of River Trace Lane.
• A woman reported a forged check Thursday in the 100 block of Rosebud Place, Kannapolis.
• A man reported a home invasion Thursday in the 1000 block of Sandvika Lane.
• Rodney Markeith Jones, 39, was charged Thursday with felony assault by strangulation at the Rowan County Courthouse.
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• A woman reported Friday that a man grabbed her arm as she was getting into her vehicle and took her wallet in the 2000 block of Statesville Boulevard.
• A man reported Friday that a house under renovation was broken into and construction supplies were taken in the 800 block of North Fulton Street.
• A man reported a break-in Friday in the 400 block of South Ellis Street.
• A man reported an assault with a knife Friday in the 100 block of Pearl Street and Morlan Park Road.
• A man reported an assault Saturday in the 2300 block of Statesville Boulevard.
• A woman reported Sunday that someone stole items from her vehicle parked in the 200 block of West D Avenue.
• A woman reported an assault Sunday in the 300 block of North Jackson Street.
• Carl David Roseman, 61, was charged Saturday with misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia in the 400 block of South Clay and East Monroe streets.
• Kevin Celester Taylor Vaughn, 30, was charged Saturday with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance Schedule VI in the 200 block of West McCubbins Street.
• Charles Erroyl Richardson, 44, was charged Sunday with misdemeanor assault on a female in the 300 block of North Jackson Street.
SALISBURY — Investigators say an early Sunday morning fire at a South Main Street apartment was intentionally set. Salisbury Police... read more