Blotter: Sept 6
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A man reported Sunday that someone stole items from his vehicle while it was parked in the 400 block of West Ridge Road.
• A man reported credit card fraud Sunday in the 2300 block of Sides Road, Rockwell.
• A woman reported a domestic assault Sunday in the 3400 block of Needmore Road, Woodleaf.
• A man reported an assault Sunday in the 4400 block of Mount Hope Church Road.
• Nathan Randall Barger, 38, was charged Sunday with simple assault at the Sheriff’s Office.
• Shawn Duane Williams, 48, was charged Sunday with felony assault with serious bodily injury at the Sheriff’s Office.
• Jeffrey Lynn Kee, 39, was charged Sunday with misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia at South Vance and West Rice streets, Landis.
• A man reported an assault Monday in the 200 block of Dulin Avenue.
• A man reported a burglary Monday in the 1900 block of Glover Road.
• A woman reported a stolen bicycle Monday in the 300 block of Corriher Grange Road, Mooresville.
• US Lawns reported a vehicle break-in Monday in the 200 block of Ervin Woods Drive, Kannapolis.
• Jessica Ann Delgado, 36, was charged Monday with misdemeanor possession of marijuana in the 400 block of North Main Street, Faith.
• A woman reported Tuesday that a firearm was stolen from her vehicle in the 6500 block of Goldfish Road, Kannapolis.
• A man reported a scam Tuesday in the 2400 block of Old Concord Road.
• A man reported Tuesday that a hay fire spread to his barn in the 2000 block of Old Concord Road. Investigators are working to determine how the fire started.
• A man reported a break-in Tuesday in the 2200 block of Faith Road.
• A woman reported credit card fraud Tuesday in the 200 block of Paul Road, Rockwell.
• A man reported Tuesday that his house and vehicle were broken into in the 300 block of Gray Lane, Mooresville.
• A man reported stolen property Tuesday in the 1300 block of Oliver Road.
• Bonnie Sides Graham, 60, was charged Tuesday with felony possession of a weapon by a felon in the 300 block of Baxter Road, China Grove.
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• Suntrust Bank reported an attempted break-in Tuesday at the 105 S. Avalon Drive branch.
• The city of Salisbury reported vandalism Tuesday in the 300 block of Lake Drive.
• New Again Phone Repair reported vandalism Tuesday at 501 Faith Road.
• A man reported a burglary Wednesday in the 500 block of Elm Street.
• Ricoria Traviona Bivens, 20, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor assault inflicting serious injury in the 600 block of Industrial Avenue and Old Wilkesboro Road.
• Shannon Migon Hairston, 38, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor simple assault in the 200 block of Dove Meadow Drive.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 704-797-4253.