Blotter, Aug. 22
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A man reported a burglary in the 7100 block of U.S. 601 on Monday.
• Dick’s Sporting Goods reported a larceny Monday.
• Reginald Dean Oglesby, 20 was charged with assault by strangulation at the 200 block of North Main Street on Monday.
• A woman reported vandalism and damage to her property in the 3800 block of Woodleaf Barber Road in Cleveland on Monday.
• Vickie Henderson, 32, was charged with obstruction of justice in the 11500 block of Statesville Road in Cleveland on Monday.
• Katie Amanda Tucker, 29, was charged with selling methamphetamine, larceny and a school attendance law violation in the 1000 block of Cranfield Lane on Monday.
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• A woman was robbed in the 1000 block of East Innes Street on Sunday.
• The Family Dollar store at 410 E. Innes St. reported a larceny Sunday.
• A woman reported an assault in the 1500 block of South Jake Alexander Boulevard on Sunday.
• A woman reported a larceny in the 1300 block of Tabernacle Street on Tuesday.
• Charles A. Heading, 21, and Airrion Sisco Jean, 20, were charged with possession of a controlled substance Schedule VI in the 1200 block of Old Wilkesboro Road and Partee Street on Sunday.
• William Patrick Kelley, 34, was charged with possession of a controlled substance Schedule II in the 900 block of West Jake Alexander Boulevard on Sunday.
• Timothy Deshannon Boyd, 49, was charged with assault on a female in the 1500 block of South Jake Alexander Boulevard on Sunday.