South Main Book Co.
1. The Bitterroots, by C.J. Box.
2. Dog Man: For Whom the Ball Rolls, by Dav Pilkey.
3. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
4. Summer of ’69, by Elin Hilderbrand.
5. How to Give Up Plastic, by Will McCallum.
6. Dreamland, by Sam Quinones.
7. The Nature Instinct, by Tristan Gooley.
8. The Chain, by Adrian McKinty.
9. The New Girl, by Daniel Silva.
10. Notes on a Shipwreck, by Davide Enia.
1. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. The Nickel Boys, by Colson Whitehead.
3. Chances Are …, by Richard Russo.
4. City of Girls, by Elizabeth Gilbert.
5. On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous, by Ocean Vuong.
6. The Turn of the Key, by Ruth Ware.
7. The New Girl, by Daniel Silva.
8. Summer of ’69, by Elin Hilderbrand
9. One Good Deed, by David Baldacci.
10. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
1. Educated, by Tara Westover.
2. Three Women, by Lisa Taddeo.
3. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
4. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
5. The Pioneers, by David McCullough.
6. Trick Mirror: Reflections on Self-Delusion, by Jia Tolentino.
7. The Source of Self-Regard: Selected Essays, Speeches, and Meditations, by Toni Morrison.
8. Everything is F*cked, by Mark Manson.
9. The Second Mountain, by David Brooks.
10. Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat, by Samin Nosrat, Wendy MacNaughton.