Blotter: Aug. 2
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• A woman reported a larceny Monday in the 100 block of Pearl Street.
• A woman reported Tuesday that someone cut a tire on her vehicle parked in the 2100 block of Statesville Boulevard.
• A man reported Wednesday that someone stole items from his vehicle parked in the 1200 block of North Main Street.
• Gregory Eugene Ellis, 50, was charged Wednesday with possession of drug paraphernalia; misdemeanor resisting, obstructing or delaying an officer; driving while license revoked; having no vehicle insurance; and giving fictitious information to an officer.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A woman reported Tuesday that someone took items from her vehicle in the 7900 block of Grand Canyon Road, Kannapolis.
• A woman reported Tuesday that someone stole items from a building between June 20 and July 30 in the 4700 block of Jack Brown Road.
• A man reported Tuesday that someone stole items from his vehicle parked in the 8200 block of Park Edwards Road, Kannapolis.
• A man reported Tuesday that someone stole belongings from two vehicles in the 2600 block of Wyoming Drive, Kannapolis.
• Nazareth Children’s Home reported a break-in Tuesday in the 700 block of Crescent Road, Rockwell.
• Adam Colt Johnson, 37, was charged Tuesday with felony possession of a controlled substance in the 9500 block of Castor Road.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 704-797-4253.