South Main Book Co.
1. Queen Bee, by Dorothea Benton Frank.
2. The Tattooist of Auschwitz, by Heather Morris.
3. New Girl, by Daniel Silva.
4. Before We Were Yours, by Lisa Wingate.
5. The Southern Side of Paradise, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
6.The Pioneers, by David McCullough.
7. Conservative Sensibility, by George Will.
8. On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous, by Ocean Vuong.
9. Serafina and the Seven Stars, by Robert Beatty.
10. One Good Deed, by David Baldacci.
1. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. The Nickel Boys, by Colson Whitehead.
3. The New Girl, by Daniel Silva.
4. City of Girls, by Elizabeth Gilbert.
5. On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous, by Ocean Vuong.
6. Summer of ’69, by Elin Hilderbrand.
7. Mrs. Everything, by Jennifer Weiner.
8. Normal People, by Sally Rooney.
9. Big Sky, by Kate Atkinson.
10. Evvie Drake Starts Over, by Linda Holmes.
1. Educated, by Tara Westover.
2. Three Women, by Lisa Taddeo.
3. The Pioneers, by David McCullough.
4. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
5. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
6. Everything is F*cked, by Mark Manson.
7. The Second Mountain, by David Brooks.
8. American Carnage: On the Front Lines of the Republican Civil War and the Rise of President Trump, by Tim Alberta.
9. Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat, by Samin Nosrat, Wendy MacNaughton.
10. Range, by David Epstein.