First candidate files in Rockwell town board election
Published 12:00 am Saturday, July 13, 2019
SALISBURY — As the first full week of filing for November municipal elections closed Friday, seven more candidates stepped forward, including the first in Rockwell.
Candidates began filing July 5 and have until noon Friday to file.
These seven candidates filed since Tuesday:
• John Bradford, for Cleveland Board of Commissioners.
• Curtis Cowan, for East Spencer Board of Aldermen.
• Brian Campbell, for Faith Board of Aldermen.
• Charles Louis “C.J.” Moody, for Faith Board of Aldermen.
• Randall Barger, for Faith Board of Aldermen.
• Justin Crews, for Rockwell Board of Aldermen.
• David Karczewski, for Spencer Board of Aldermen.
Candidates can file at the Rowan County Board of Elections Office at West End Plaza. The office is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The deadline for candidates to withdraw from a race is 5 p.m. July 16.