Blotter: Woman charged with drug offenses after suspicious person call
SALISBURY — A woman was charged with drug possession after a report of a suspicious vehicle parked at Rowan Summit Shopping Center, 120 Summit Drive.
The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office received the call on Monday.
Patience Marie Miersch, 39, was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance Schedule II. She remains in the Rowan County Detention Center under a $2,000 secured bond.
In other Sheriff’s Officer reports:
• A man reported stolen belongings Monday in the 6000 block of Chenault Road, Cleveland.
• Brad Thomas Adams, 38, was charged Monday with felony possession of a counterfeit instrument or currency in the 100 block of Summit Drive.
• Alicia Annmarie Cross, 21, was charged Monday with felony possession of a firearm by a felon in the 8400 block of U.S. 52, Rockwell.
• Randy Lee Gragg, 62, was charged Monday with misdemeanor simple assault in the 1000 block of Celestial Drive.
• William T. Carter, 52, was charged Monday with felony possession of a controlled substance Schedule II in the 100 block of Rothrock Road, Rockwell.
• Jordan Taylor Mays, 25, was charged Monday with misdemeanor possession of marijuana in the Sheetz store parking lot.
• Daniel Ray Corum, 41, was charged Monday with being a habitual felon at the Rowan County Courthouse.
SALISBURY — A China Grove man was convicted by a jury this week on charges of spitting on and kicking... read more