Rowan authorities charge woman with felony drug possession
Published 2:29 pm Wednesday, July 3, 2019
By Shavonne Walker
Rowan authorities charged a woman with felony drug possession following a Gold Hill traffic stop earlier this week. On Monday, the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office charged Mary Ann Earnhardt, 48, with felony possession of a controlled substance schedule II while in the 13400 block of U.S. 52.
In other Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports
• R. Wayne Bost Trucking reported on Monday an employee stole from the business, 220 W. Ritchie Road.
• A man reported on Monday someone stole his trailer from the 2000 block of North U.S. 29.
• A man reported on Monday someone stole his vehicle while it was parked in the 700 block of Parks Road.
• John Junior Kearney, 37, was charged on Monday with simple possession of schedule II controlled substance and misdemeanor injury to personal property while at the U.S. Probation and Parole Officer, 350 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
• Kenneth Lee Lowery, 40, was charged on Monday misdemeanor assault by pointing a gun while at the Rowan County courthouse.
• Tammy McMahan Peeler, 47, was charged on Monday with misdemeanor possession of stolen goods while in the 7600 block of U.S. 52, Rockwell.
In Salisbury Police Department reports
• A woman reported on Tuesday someone stole items from her vehicle parked in the 1000 block of East Lafayette Street.
• A man reported on Tuesday someone broke into his property in the 200 block of South Lee Street.
• A man reported on Tuesday someone stole his debit card sometime between June 10 and June 12 while in the 100 block of Ryan Street.
• A woman reported on Tuesday someone stole her cellphone while at the Hurley Family YMCA.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 704-797-4253.