Posters June 20
• The Salisbury Public Art Guideline Sub-Committee will meet Friday, June 21, 2019, 10:30 a.m., at Waterworks Visual Art Center, 123 E. Liberty St., in the Delhaize conference room.
• Cancelled: The Salisbury Planning Board will NOT meet Tuesday June 25, 2019, at 4 p.m. in the Council Chamber. This meeting has been cancelled.
• Crown In Glory Youth Port-a-Pit chicken dinner fundraiser Friday. $10/plate. 9 a.m. until gone. Proceeds benefit youth group outreach projects.
• 16th Annual Celebrate America, Sunday 10-11:15 a.m. Free. Special guest Dan Forest, NC lieutenant governor. The Event Center, 315 Webb Road, 704-855-1218, www.mycornerstone.church
• Pride of Salisbury 1774 and Rainbow Temple 1404 going to Harrah’s Casino in Cherokee. Leaving and returning from old Belk parking lot, Friday, July 12-Saturday, July 13; leaving at 7 p.m.; leaving casino 5 a.m. $0 per person. Money due by July 6. Contact 704-890-0916, 980-234-2903, 704-397-7282 or 434-489-6190. Must have valid ID to enter casino.