South Main Book Co.
1. The Southern Side of Paradise, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
2. Queen Bee, by Dorothea Benton Frank.
3. Siege, by Michael Wolff.
4. Furious Hours, by Casey Cep.
5. How to Forget, by Kate Mulgrew.
6. Shortest Way Home, by Pete Buttigieg.
7. The Mueller Report, by the Washington Post.
8. The Great Alone, by Kristen Hannah.
9. Pachinko, by Min Jin Lee.
10. Recursion, by Blake Crouch.
1. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. City of Girls, by Elizabeth Gilbert.
3. On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous, by Ocean Vuong.
4. Normal People, by Sally Rooney.
5. Fall; or, Dodge in Hell, by Neal Stephenson.
6. The Guest Book, by Sarah Blake.
7. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
8. The Sentence is Death, by Anthony Horowitz.
9. Mostly Dead Things, by Kristen Arnett.
10. Exhalation: Stories, by Ted Chiang.
1. Educated, by Tara Westover.
2. The Pioneers, by David McCullough.
3. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
4. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*uck, by Mark Manson.
5. Stay Sexy & Don’t Get Murdered, by Karen Kilgariff, Georgia Hardstark.
6. Siege: Trump Under Fire, by Michael Wolff.
7. Everything is F*cked, by Mark Manson.
8. Spying on the South, by Tony Horowitz.
9. Howard Stern Comes Again, by Howard Stern.
10. Furious Hours, by Casey Cep.
By Hope Loman Rowan Public Library Rowan Public Library started its annual summer reading program for all ages on June... read more