Blotter: Three arrested for trafficking meth
Published 12:00 am Monday, June 10, 2019
SALISBURY — Rowan County arrested three people for trafficking meth in Salisbury on Sunday.
Timothy Joe Grubb, 36, of Salisbury, was charged with trafficking meth, which possessing more than 37.5 grams of meth, possession of drug paraphernalia and carrying a concealed gun. He was in possession of a burnt glass pipe.
Jessica Webb, 26, of Salisbury, was charged for trafficking meth, felony possession of heroin, and possession of drug paraphernalia with a digital scale with white residue and a glass pipe.
Johnny Wayne Miller, 38, of Salisbury, was also charged with trafficking meth and possession of drug paraphernalia with a digital scale. He was also charged with injury to personal property and communicating threats.
The three have a $25,000 bond each.
Other weekend arrests:
- Tennessee James Powell, 27, of Salisbury, was arrested Saturday by the Sheriff’s Office after breaking and entering into a residence on Cantiberry Drive in Salisbury. He stole a number of items totaling $1,940, including a Confederate collectors ball and cap black powder pistol, two golden diamond rings and ammunition.He was charged with felony possession of a firearm by a felon, larceny of firearm, breaking and entering and larceny after breaking and entering.
Alexx Lynn Sousa, 27, of Rockwell, was also charged with felony possession of stolen firearm, felony possession of a firearm by a felon and misdemeanor possession of stolen goods.
Daniel Lee Walker, 37, of Gold Hill, was also arrested for possession of stolen firearms, possession of a firearm by a felon and possession of stolen goods.
- Ruben Antonio Granado, 17, of Salisbury, was arrested on Friday by Rowan County Sheriff’s Office for possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana, carrying a concealed gun, possession of a handgun by a minor and possession of Schedule III controlled substance with a buprenorphine hydrochloride pill. He has a $5,000 bond.
- Timothy McCain, 30, of Salisbury was arrested on Saturday by the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office for felony possession of firearm by a felon, possession of a stolen firearm and driving while impaired.He was also charged with multiple charges in Buncombe County including possession of controlled substance on jail premises felony possession of a fire arm by a felon, felony possession of Schedule II controlled substance and misdemeanor carrying concealed gun.
- Matthew Lee Basinger, 33, of Kannapolis, was charged with assault on a female, simple assault, interference with emergency communication and second-degree trespassing on Friday. He has a $3,000 bond.
- Brandon Scott Woodard, 25, Salisbury, was arrested for carrying a concealed gun and resisting a public officer on Friday.Timothy Alan Dixon, 56, of Salisbury, was arrested by Granite Quarry Faith Police Authority for inhaling one and a half cans of Dust Off brand duster for the the purpose of becoming intoxicated.
Lance Tyler Gibson. 25, of Orrum, was charged with multiple counts of felony obtaining property on a false pretense.