Blotter: Two 16-year-olds arrested for breaking and entering
By Liz Moomey
SALISBURY — Four teenagers fled from a home on Lantz Avenue on Thursday after police officers responded to a report that several men were in a shed with a broken window.
The Salisbury Police Department said the call came about 5:15 p.m. Thursday.
After a 20-minute chase, officers captured three of the suspects: Cameron Alfonzo Bacon, 16; Raeqwon Turner, 16; and a juvenile.
The juvenile was released to his parents.
Bacon was found in the 400 block of Ackert Avenue, and Turner was found in the 1300 block of Brenner Avenue.
Turner was charged with felony breaking and entering and resisting a public officer. Bacon was charged with felony breaking and entering.
They are being held on a $2,500 bond each.
In other Police Department reports:
• Dollar Tree, at 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd., reported a larceny Thursday afternoon.
• Rushco, at 601 W. Jake Alexander Blvd., reported a larceny at 1 a.m. Thursday.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• Log Home Builders Inc., of Salisbury, reported fraud on Wednesday.
• Brandon Scott Lowe, 23, was charged with injury to real property on Faculty Staff Circle in Salisbury.
• Rodney Markeith Jones, 39, was charged Tuesday with felony possession of stolen goods on Grace Church Road in Salisbury.
• Jorge Antonio Ordonez, 53, was charged with felony incest in Salisbury Wednesday.
• Aric Bryce Herring, 19, was charged with felony fleeing to elude arrest on Majolica Road on Wednesday.
By Liz Moomey email@example.com SALISBURY — After being convicted of voluntary manslaughter in the death of Altereck Shields on Thursday,... read more