Published 12:00 am Thursday, May 23, 2019
South Main Book Co.
1. The Southern Side of Paradise, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
2. The Pioneers, by David McCullough.
3. Furious Hours, by Casey Cep.
4. Shortest Way Home, by Pete Buttigieg.
5. Game of Thrones, by George R.R. Martin.
6. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
7. The Mueller Report, by The Washington Post.
8. You Are a Badass, by Jen Sincero.
9. Daring Greatly, by Brene Brown.
10. Slightly South of Simple, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
1. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. Normal People, by Sally Rooney.
3. The Guest Book, by Sarah Blake.
4. Redemption, by David Baldacci.
5. Orange World and Other Stories, by Karen Russell.
6. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
7. The 18th Abduction, by James Patterson, Maxine Paetro.
8. Exhalation: Stories, by Ted Chiang.
9. Lost Roses, by Martha Hall Kelly.
10. Machines Like Me, by Ian McEwen.
1. The Pioneers, by David McCullough.
2. Educated, by Tara Westover.
3. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
4. Howard Stern Comes Again, by Howard Stern.
5. The Second Mountain, by David Brooks.
6. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
7. The Moment of Lift, by Melinda Gates.
8. Upheaval, by Jared Diamond.
9. Everything is F*cked: A Book About Hope, by Mark Manson.
10. Furious Hours, by Casey Cep.