Published 12:00 am Thursday, May 16, 2019
South Main Book Co.
1. The Southern Side of Paradise, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
2. Slightly South of Simple, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
3. Shortest Way Home, by Pete Buttigieg.
4. The Pioneers, by David McCullough.
5. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
6. The Sun and Her Flowers, by Rupi Kaur.
7. The Secret to Southern Charm, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
8. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
9. The Second Mountain, by David Brooks.
10. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
1. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. Normal People, by Sally Rooney.
3. The Guest Book, by Sarah Blake.
4. Lost Roses, by Martha Hall Kelly.
5. Redemption, by David Baldacci.
6. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
7. The 18th Abduction, by James Patterson, Maxine Paetro.
8. Exhalation: Stories, by Ted Chiang.
9. Daisy Jones & the Six, by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
10. Machines Like Me, by Ian McEwen.
1. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
2. The Pioneers, by David McCullough.
3. Educated, by Tara Westover.
4. The Moment of Lift, by Melinda Gates.
5. The Second Mountain, by David Brooks.
6. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
7. Furious Hours: Murder, Fraud and the Last Trial of Harper Lee, by Casey Cep.
8. Nanaville, by Anna Quindlen.
9. Save Me the Plums, by Ruth Reichl.
10. Upheaval: Turning Points for Nations in Crisis, by Jared Diamond.