Blotter: May 9
In Salisbury Police Department reports
• A woman reported vandalism Tuesday in the 900 block of South Jake Alexander Boulevard.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports
• A woman reported a stolen firearm Tuesday in the 3300 block of Earnhardt Road, Rockwell.
• A man reported Tuesday that he was the victim of an eBay scam in the 3400 block of Dixie Lane.
• McKenzie Taxidermy Supplies reported fraud Tuesday in the 1900 block of St. Luke’s Church Road.
• A man reported Tuesday that someone stole items from a building in the 2900 block of Old Union Church Road.
• Cooleemee Waste Water Treatment Plant reported a break-in Tuesday in the 100 block of N.C. 801, Woodleaf.
• A woman reported a stolen cellphone Tuesday in the 600 block of East Ritchie Road.
• Michael Lewis Hallman, 49, was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor simple assault at the Rowan County Courthouse.
• Joshua Carl Hinson, 23, was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor assault on a female in the 100 block of Shaver and East Council streets.
By Samuel Motley email@example.com CHINA GROVE — During a budget retreat Tuesday night, the China Grove Town Council discussed reducing... read more