Blotter: May 4
By Shavonne Walker
Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports
• A woman reported Wednesday her debit card was used after she lost it between April 26 and Wednesday in the 1300 block of Julius Drive.
• A man reported a burglary Wednesday in the 11300 block of Stokes Ferry Road, Gold Hill.
• A woman reported a domestic assault Wednesday in the 2500 block of Lower Palmer Road.
• A man said Wednesday he was robbed at a home in the 1000 block of Beaten Path Road, China Grove.
• A man reported Wednesday that someone pointed a gun at him in the 100 block of Cedar Drive.
• Travis Elmer Cox, 39, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor possession of stolen goods in the 3800 block of Liberty Road, Gold Hill.
• Kristina Michelle McCullough, 33, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor communicating threats in the 1000 block of Beaten Path Road, China Grove.
• Jack Melvin Lasley, 35, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor assault on a female in the 2500 block of Lower Palmer Road.
• Beverly Ann Misenheimer, 26, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor larceny in the 2500 block of Lower Palmer Road.
In Salisbury Police Department reports
• A woman reported Thursday that someone stole items from her vehicle parked in the 1400 block of Klumac Road.
• Dorothy Lavonne Carpenter, 26, was charged Thursday with misdemeanor giving fictitious information to a police officer, misdemeanor driving while license revoked, and having a fictitious registration card or tag in the 700 block of North Long Street at Bringle Ferry Road.
• Imani Ty’nae Grays, 21, was charged Friday with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance Schedule VI in the 500 block of East Innes Street.
By Mark Kennedy AP Entertainment Writer NEW YORK — When Cheslie Kryst won the Miss USA crown, it marked more... read more