Published 12:00 am Sunday, April 28, 2019
South Main Book Co.
1. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
2. Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine, by Gail Honeyman.
3. The Tattooist of Auschwitz, by Heather Morris.
4. Shortest Way Home, by Pete Buttigieg.
5. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
6. The Secret to Southern Charm, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
7. The Last Romantics, by Tara Conklin.
8. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
9. The Last Ballad, by Wiley Cash.
10. Grenade, by Alan Gratz.
1. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. Normal People, by Sally Rooney.
3. Lost Roses, by Martha Hall Kelly.
4. Redemption, by David Baldacci.
5. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
6. There There, by Tommy Orange.
7. Daisy Jones & the Six, by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
8. My Lovely Wife, by Samantha Downing.
9. Black Leopard, Red Wolf, by Marion James.
10. Run Away, by Harlen Coben.
1. Educated, by Tara Westover.
2. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
3. The Second Mountain: The Quest for a Moral Life, by David Brooks.
4. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
5. Save Me the Plums, by Ruth Reichl.
6. Life Will Be the Death of Me, by Chelsea Handler.
7. Calm the F*ck Down, by Sarah Knight.
8. Girl, Stop Apologizing, by Rachel Hollis.
9. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil deGrasse Tyson.
10. Say Nothing, by Patrick Radden Keefe.