South Main Book Co.
1. The Matriarch, by Susan Page.
2. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
3. Five Feet Apart, by Rachel Lippincott.
4. Shortest Way Home, by Pete Buttigieg.
5. Redemption, by David Baldacci.
6. Pachinko, by Min Jin Lee.
7. Slightly South of Simple, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
8. See You on the Piazza, by Frances Mayes.
9. The Second Mountain, by David Brooks.
10. The Secret to Southern Charm, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
1. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. Daisy Jones & the Six, by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
3. Lost Roses, by Martha Hall Kelly.
4. Run Away, by Harlen Coben.
5. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
6. There There, by Tommy Orange.
7. Women Talking, by Miriam Toews.
8. The American Agent, by Jacqueline Winspear.
9. Black Leopard, Red Wolf, by Marion James.
10. Cemetery Road, by Greg Iles.
1. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
2. Educated, by Tara Westover.
3. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
4. Life Will Be the Death of Me: … and You Too!, by Chelsea Handler.
5. Calm the F*ck Down, by Sarah Knight.
6. Say Nothing, by Patrick Radden Keefe.
7. Girl, Stop Apologizing, by Rachel Hollis.
8. The Path Made Clear: Discovering Your Life’s Direction and Purpose, by Oprah Winfrey.
9. The Matriarch, by Susan Page.
10. Save Me the Plums, by Ruth Reichl.
By P.L. Stiles Rowan Public Library Sometimes life brings gnarly problems, uninvited and unwelcome guests that dampen a happy-go-lucky demeanor... read more